We're working very hard to make Volo Airsport a unique, beautiful and thrilling experience, but we're not done yet! With your support we can expand the game, and make it into the best aerial playground you've ever seen.
Volo Airsport will change significantly over the course of development. If you are not excited to play the game in its current state, then you may want to wait until the game progresses further in development.
What does Early Access mean, and what do I get for my purchase?
You get instant access to the game and can start playing! You get access to current and future versions of Volo Airsport for a single purchase.
The price will increase as the game grows. If you want to get it cheap, get it now.
What's in it now?
Where is it going?
- A single, finely tuned wingsuit to fly with
- A huge landscape inspired by the Swiss and French Alps, with lots of lines to try
- An advanced and completely customizable time and weather system
- Time trail courses that show you some cool lines to fly on the map
- A course editor to make your own courses and share them with other players
- Multiple camera perspectives (including first-person view)
- Highly configurable graphics and input settings
- VR Support (Gamepad Required)
The game design is changing as we go along, but we can tell you that we're thinking about the following features:
What is the risk of Early Access?
- Online Multiplayer
- Parachutes and other ways to fly
- Walking, jumping from exit points
- Player-designed Skydiving Styles
- Customizable Gear Design (Aerodynamics & Looks)
- Player-Created Events and Challenges
- Replay Editor & Screenshot Mode
- Additional maps
- Mod Support
The catch is that if sales don't get the finances we need, we obviously can't keep developing it. If that happens, we cannot refund all purchases, as obviously we have rent to pay, and the money that came in has already been spent.
When is the next version of Volo Airsport coming?
We're aiming for monthly stable releases, with more frequent beta releases on the Steam Test Branch.
Subscribe to the development blog to follow our progress, and chat about the game on the forums!